GoToEl's Forum
Welcome to GoToEl's Website, if you have come here for anything Crossfire or Runescape related please leave the Crossfire and Runescape sections have been closed. This is now a personal forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GoToEl's Forum
Welcome to GoToEl's Website, if you have come here for anything Crossfire or Runescape related please leave the Crossfire and Runescape sections have been closed. This is now a personal forum.
GoToEl's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] Soulpwnage

3 posters

Go down

[Application] Soulpwnage Empty [Application] Soulpwnage

Post  Soulpwnage Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Game(s) played/user name(s)= Crossfire,Flyff,Grandchase,and Combat arms/Soulpwnage for all, but Flyff, which is DragonTamer.

Interesting Fact: Professional Gamer XP (i wish), Hoping to be come a game designer when im older, love football, Great in math and science (including biology), Very active when i can be, Fair, reasonable, trustworthy, friendly, creative, great thinker, over achiever, laid-back, funny (at times), love anime and anime related things, love manga, and amazing focus.

Other Facts: Im am great a persuading and ending arugement, i have a great sense of danger and reason beyond my years or so im told.

Optional: Any coding exp? Unfortunately no -_-, i don't even know where to start.
Have You ever moderated a site before? Yes i have, though both site are dead now because of certain reason such as Mail admin leave, or its just old, etc....
Soulpwnage
Soulpwnage

Level : 12

Back to top Go down

[Application] Soulpwnage Empty Re: [Application] Soulpwnage

Post  geargff Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 am

You're In,
anime is good
geargff
geargff
OWNER
OWNER

Level : 9215

Back to top Go down

Post  GoToEl Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 am

geargff wrote:You're In,
anime is good
Noob you didn't even edit his tag. But yeah I guess he's in.
GoToEl
GoToEl
OWNER
OWNER

Level : 2147483647

https://crossfire.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: